Skin Analyser Bold Fifteen Gold/White
What is a skin analyzer?
A skin analyzer is a medical device used to analyze the skin and determine various aspects of skin condition, such as skin texture, pigmentation, pore size, moisturizing levels, and skin age.
Skin analyzers are usually handheld devices that use a special type of light to inspect the skin. The device then analyzes the information collected and produces a report that displays the skin condition and identifies any problems.
Skin analyzers are often used in the beauty industry, by dermatologists and skin care experts to evaluate a patient's skin condition and recommend customized treatments and products tailored to the patient's specific skin needs.
When do you use a skin analyzer?
A skin analyzer is used to analyze and evaluate the skin condition. It is a useful tool in skin care and can be used for various purposes, such as:
- Treatment planning: Before starting a skin treatment, such as a facial or laser therapy, a skin analyzer can be used to determine skin condition and develop a tailored treatment plan.
- Assessment of skin problems: A skin analyzer can be used to identify skin problems such as wrinkles, scars, acne, pigmentation and dehydration.
- Monitoring skin improvement: After a skin treatment, a skin analyzer can be used to track and evaluate the improvements in skin condition.
- Product Recommendation: A skin analyzer can be used to evaluate skin condition and make recommendations for skin care products tailored to the specific needs of the patient.
- Education: A skin analyzer can be used to educate patients about the state of their skin and help them understand how to best care for their skin.
Who is the skin analyser suitable for?
A skin analyzer is used by a variety of individuals in the skincare and beauty industry, including:
- Beauticians: Beauticians use skin analyzers to evaluate skin condition and develop customized treatment plans for their clients.
- Dermatologists: Dermatologists use skin analyzers to identify and evaluate skin problems, and to track skin improvements after treatment.
- Skin care experts: Skin care experts use skin analyzers to evaluate skin condition and make recommendations for skin care products.
- Beauty trainers: Beauty trainers use skin analyzers to teach students about the skin condition and how to best care for the skin.
- Patients: Patients can use skin analyzers to evaluate skin condition and monitor the effectiveness of their skin care routine.
Features of the Bold Fifteen Gold/White Skin analyzer
Our machine takes 5 pictures with seconds by using a different spectrum. These 5 images are analyzed by the Meicet app and eventually 15 images can be used to reveal various skin problems.
15 images analyzed:
- UV stains
- skin aging
- skin color
- chemical residues