- Add to wishlist
What is HIFU?
The 7D HIFU treatment is a face or body lift without cutting or plastic surgery. This is the latest non-invasive technology for skin improvement, skin tightening, skin lifting and wrinkle reduction. With the 7D HIFU, lifting the neck, face and décolleté is relatively easy to perform. There is hardly any recovery time and the treatment is generally well tolerated.
What does HIFU stand for?
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focus Ultrasound. The 7D HIFU directly delivers the ultrasonic energy to the skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen. Which can then improve the texture of the skin and reduce sagging of the skin.
The main difference between 7D HIFU and traditional HIFU is the technology used. 7D HIFU uses the latest MMFU Microfocus and Macro focus Ultrasonic technology, an enhanced version of the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound technology. This allows for greater precision and efficiency when targeting specific areas.
It achieves exactly the results of a facelift or lifting a body without any invasive surgery or injections. In addition, an additional bonus of this treatment method is that there is no downtime. And it also works equally well for people of all skin colors, as opposed to those of lasers and the intense pulse lights (IPL). The depth of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound is 1.5 to 16mm in addition to the outside of the fibrous septum that it can also apply to a deeper SMAS layer. The SMAS layer is important for lifting in face and body lift surgery. With this latest innovation 7D HIFU, the previous limits have been broken and it is the first machine that can treat the SMAS layer on a non-invasive treatment method.
How does 7D HIFU treatment work?
The HIFU works with high intensity focus ultrasound (High Intensity Focus Ultrasound)
- In the deeper skin layers, ultrasound energy is given. By treating these layers, the skin will be strongly firmed and lifted.
- No laser or other device gets as deep into the skin as the HIFU. The ultrasonic shots reach the SMAS layer. That is the layer where collagen is produced. The shots cause direct shrinkage of the skin, this is about 20% of the treatment and the shots stimulate the production of new collagen.
- Immediately after the treatment, the production of new collagen begins. The process of multiplying collagen continues for another 2 to 3 months after the treatment.
- The skin tightens and wrinkles are clearly reduced or disappear. Your body or face is clearly lifted!
7D HIFU treatment
7D HIFU treatment is the successor to the successful 4D HIFU treatment.7D HIFU treatment stimulates the production of new collagen through ultrasound sound waves.
During the treatment, an applicator is placed on the skin to be treated, after which an image on a screen provides insight into the structure of the skin. The practitioner can now release focused energy at the exact depth and in the right place. This will stimulate the production of new collagen. Immediately after the treatment, the lifting process is set in motion. This treatment works for six months and is therefore not immediately visible. The result is that your skin gradually tightens and is lifted.
Long-term scientific research in America has shown that a clearly visible elevator could be seen in everyone. Both the face, neck, décolleté and the treated parts of the body were significantly strengthened and lifted.
- Blurred jawlines
- Nasolabial folds (folds between nose and corners of the mouth)
- Sagging eyelids
- Double chin
- Doorzakkende neck
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven complexion or texture of the skin
- Large pores
- Tightening of abdomen and upper arms
Risks of HIFU treatment
HIFU treatment has been proven to be a safe and effective treatment. Side effects are rare and may include redness, bruising, swelling, tenderness, cramps, itching and numbness. Your practitioner will discuss the possible side effects with you in full prior to treatment.
Contraindications and untreatable areas are:
- Pregnant women.
- Patients with heart disease, diabetes and hyperthyroidism.
- Patients with advanced cancer.
- Areas with open wounds.
- Areas with severe or cystic acne or with metal implants
- Injection of botox in the past 3 months.
- Prosthesis filled areas.
- Has had laser or IPL treatment in the past month
After a 7D HIFU treatment?
Once your session is over, you can get back to work. 7D HIFU treatment is a non-invasive treatment that does not require recovery. You may feel a slight discomfort in the treated area, but is otherwise not troublesome. Many clients have 7D HIFU treatment during a lunch break and then go back to work.
- After the HIFU treatment, use moisturizing face masks every day in the first week and then twice a week in the subsequent period.
- In the first week, wash face with warm water, not too hot or too cold.
- No sauna, no Bikram Yoga, no strenuous exercise, no smoking during the first week.
- It is also very important not to expose the skin to sunlight or tanning beds.
- Avoid other high-tech treatments, such as anti-aging, laser hair removal and pigment removal in the first period.
- Do not eat dark color and spicy stimulation foods, eat more fruits and vegetables.
- There may be slight redness on the skin after treatment, this is normal, apply some aloe vera gel or erythromycin ointment, the redness will disappear within 3-5 days.
- A week before and after treatment, take some nano-collagen would improve the result of treatment.
Results 7D HIFU treatment
The outcome of the 7D HIFU treatment may vary by individual.
Immediately after the treatment, there is a tightening of the skin due to the shrinkage of the skin. The skin structure is smoother and the pores are finer. Then the process of new collagen production begins. A young tight skin has a lot of collagen in the skin layers and in the SMAS layer, the skin that has had a HIFU treatment will produce a lot of new collagen. The result is a gradual lifting effect of the skin. The skin will be smoother and firmer. Wrinkles are faded and gone. The skin is lifted in a natural way.
Often you can already achieve the desired result after 1-4 treatments.
Features 7D HIFU treatment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for face, neck and body
€17.950,00 Excl. tax