- Add to wishlist
OPIALA. 360° Cryolipolyse afslanking
What is Cryolipolise?
Cryolipolysis is a medical treatment used to reduce and remove fat cells through cold thermal energy. The process uses specially designed heat sinks that are applied to the skin and target specific areas of excess fat, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs and arms.
During treatment, the area being treated is brought to a certain temperature, which leads to the death of the fat cells. Over time, the dead fat cells are naturally broken down and removed from the body, reducing the area in size.
Cryolipolysis is generally a non-invasive treatment, with little to no downtime, and it targets specific areas where fat is stored.
Cryolipolysis was developed at Harvard Medical School by dermatologists Dr. Dieter Manstein and Dr. R. Rox Anderson. The first results appeared in 2009, when some doctors had applied Cryolipolysis to the love handles of ten test subjects. Each treatment lasts less than an hour and does not require anesthesia. After one treatment, the subjects observed a fat reduction of 30% after 2 months and 25% after 6 months.
When to use Cryolipolise?
Cryolipolysis is usually used when people focus on specific areas of excess fat that are difficult to reduce with diet and exercise alone. It is often used to achieve the following goals:
- Reduce belly fat: Cryolipolysis is often used to reduce excess belly fat, achieving a slimmer and more shapely appearance.
- Reduce fat on the hips and thighs: Cryolipolysis is also used to reduce fat on the hips and thighs and achieve a slimmer appearance.
- Reduce fat on the arms: Cryolipolysis is also sometimes used to reduce excess fat on the arms and achieve a slimmer and tighter appearance.
- Reduce fat on the chin and neck: Cryolipolysis is also sometimes used to reduce excess fat on the chin and neck and achieve a slimmer and tighter appearance.
Keep in mind that cryolipolysis is not intended as a way to lose weight, but as a way to reduce specific areas of excess fat.
Effectiveness of Cryolipolise?
The effectiveness of cryolipolysis depends on several factors, including the size and location of the area to be treated, the amount of excess fat, and the overall health and condition of the person.
According to clinical studies and patient reviews, cryolipolysis is generally effective at reducing excess fat in specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, thighs, and arms. On average, a 20-25% reduction in fat is expected after one treatment, and the results may improve even further over time.
Keep in mind that cryolipolysis is not intended as a way to lose weight, but as a way to reduce specific areas of excess fat. In addition, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and regular exercise, in order to maintain and further promote the loss of excess fat.
Features of the Skinpro 360° Cryolipolise
- CE, medical, ISO and TUV approved.
- 360-degree cool handpiece
- Heating for cooling up to 40 °c
- Massage function during treatment
- 4 handles work simultaneously
- Vacuum 0kpa-100kpa
- 5 pumps
- Screen 10 inch touch screen
- Koeltemperatuur – 10 °c
- Cooling system: Wind cooling, water cooling and semiconductor cooling
- Power supply 2000W
- Fuse Ø5×25 15A
- Spanning AC220V±10%, 10A; 50HZ / AC110V±10% 10A, 60HZ
€10,00 Excl. tax
€17.950,00 Excl. tax
€24.950,00 Excl. tax
€9.250,00 Excl. tax
€4.028,00 Excl. tax