Q Switched ND-YAG Laser
What is an ND-YAG laser?
The Nd:YAG laser is a neodymium-activated yttrium-aluminum-garnet laser, which is used for various applications, including medical and industrial processes. It is a very powerful and accurate laser that uses an infrared wavelength of 1064 nm. For example, it is common in dermatology for tattoo treatments and skin improvement.
When do you use a YAG laser?
The Nd:YAG laser is used for a variety of applications, including:
- Tattoo removal: It is an effective method of removing tattoos by burning away the ink in the skin.
- Skin improvement: It is used for skin improvement, such as reducing wrinkles, scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- Eye surgery: It is used in eye surgery to remove or improve the damaged tissue.
- Dental: It is used in dentistry to strengthen teeth, close cavities and whiten teeth.
How does the YAG laser work?
The Nd:YAG laser uses an infrared wavelength of 1064 nm, which can penetrate deep into the skin. The laser beam can be bundled and aimed at specific parts of the body to perform the desired treatment.
Depending on the application, the laser beam is used to heat or process the tissue, or to remove or improve the tissue by, for example, burning the ink of a tattoo, or by promoting the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser is a specific variant of the Nd:YAG laser that uses Q-switch technology. A Q-switch is a mechanism that limits the build-up of laser energy in the crystal and then sends out a very short, very powerful laser pulse.
These short, highly concentrated laser pulses are ideal for applications where precision and accuracy are needed, such as tattoo removal and skin improvement. In these applications, the laser pulse evaporates the ink or pigment in the skin, causing the removal or improvement of the tissue.
The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser is an effective and widely used technology in dermatology and other medical and industrial applications, where it is used for its ability to work without damage to surrounding tissue.
Applications of Q-switched YAG Laser
- Tattoos and permanent make-up can be removed safely and effectively with the ND YAG Laser. With the different wavelengths, you remove any ink color. Due to the high light intensity, the ink particles are broken down, causing the ink to fade and a cool skin to emerge.
- Couperose are burst veins that become visible as red lines on cheeks, chin, nose, neck or décolleté. Because the burst blood vessels no longer have a function, you can safely remove them permanently.
- Pigmentation spots usually occur on body parts such as the face, neck décolleté and hands. The YAG Laser is very effective in the treatment of pigmentation spots, making them disappear and no longer an obstacle for your customers.
- Skin rejuvenation and skin improvement can be tackled effectively. With the special trenbolone carbon lens, the heat of the YAG-Laser penetrates to the deeper skin layers. This stimulates the production of collagen, causing skin tightening and significantly reducing wrinkles. Coarse pores decrease, diffuse redness disappears and the skin starts to shine again!
- Acne and scars with the energy of the 1064nm wavelength is barely absorbed by the water in our skin, but only released in the deipe layers of the dermis. This allows this powerful wavelength to warm up the sebaceous glands in the face and reduce the production of sebum. Even scars fade or disappear after treatment.
- Treating fungal nails using the Carbon Laser Peeling penetrates the ND YAG Laser deep into the nails. As a result, the fungus has no chance and disappears!
Opiala 7D Hifu Machine
Meicet Skin Analyser Bold Twelve
€3.450,00 Excl. tax
Meicet Skin Analyzer Bold Fifteen Gold/White
€5.950,00 Excl. tax
Skinpro Medics Triple Wave Diode Laser
€24.950,00 Excl. tax
Q SWITCHED ND-YAG LASER