- Add to wishlist
De Opiala Hydra facial PROskin91 9 in 1 huidverbeteringsapparaat
- Hydro Dermabrasion: Hydro Dermabrasion is a skin treatment technique that uses a device that sends pressurized water and oxygen to the skin to remove dead skin cells and impurities. It helps exfoliate and moisturize the skin, making it look healthier and more radiant.
- Polymer atomizing spray: A polymer atomizing spray is a device that diffuses a fine mist of polymerized (compound) substances. This can be used for various purposes, such as applying hair products, cosmetics or even just water mist to refresh the skin.
- Ultrasound Import: Ultrasound Import refers to a technique in which ultrasonic waves are used to improve the penetration of active ingredients into the skin. It helps promote nutrient absorption and can be used in combination with serums or creams to increase the effectiveness of skin care treatments.
- Bipolar RF: Bipolar RF stands for Bipolar Radio Frequency. It is a non-invasive skin tightening technology that uses radiofrequency energy. The device emits targeted heat into the skin layers, which stimulates collagen production and helps to firm and tighten the skin.
- Multipole microcurrent: Multipole microcurrent refers to a treatment that uses multipole microcurrent technology. This technology delivers low levels of electrical current to the skin to stimulate muscles, improve blood flow, and promote collagen and elastin production. This can help reduce fine lines and firm the skin.
- Bipolar microcurrent: Bipolar microcurrent is similar to multipole microcurrent, but in this case the two-pole microcurrent technology is used. It supplies electrical current to the skin to stimulate the facial muscles and firm the skin. It can help improve tone and reduce the signs of aging.
- Cold hammer: A cold hammer is a skin care device that uses a cold metal head to cool and soothe the skin. It is often used after other treatments to soothe the skin, reduce inflammation and shrink pores.
- Ultrasonic vibration refers to the use of ultrasonication in a particular device or treatment. These vibrations have a high frequency that is not audible to the human ear. Ultrasonication is commonly used in the cosmetic and medical industries for various purposes, including skin care.
In addition, ultrasonic vibration can improve the absorption of skin care products. Due to the vibrations, the pores are temporarily enlarged, allowing the active ingredients of serums, creams or gels to penetrate better into the deeper layers of the skin.
The use of ultrasonic vibration in skin care treatments can help reduce blackheads, impurities, fine lines and improve the overall texture and radiance of the skin. However, it is important to follow the instructions of the specific device or treatment and seek professional advice if necessary.
- Mousse Bubbles is a technique that uses "mousse bubbles". In the context of skin care, it can refer to a specific treatment that creates a mousse-like substance that is applied to the skin.
Mousse bubbles are often made using the mouse handpiece that whips up a mixture of air, water and skin care products. The result is a light and airy texture similar to foam or mousse.
These mousse bubbles may contain different active ingredients depending on the specific product or treatment. For example, these ingredients may contain moisturizing substances, antioxidants or other nourishing ingredients that are beneficial for the skin.
Applying mousse bubbles to the skin can provide a pleasant and refreshing experience. It can help to moisturize, soften and revitalize the skin. In addition, mousse bubbles can also be used as part of other treatments, such as cleansing or exfoliation, to increase effectiveness.
It is important to note that the term "mousse bubbles" may be used specifically in the context of a particular brand or treatment. So it is always advisable to follow the instructions and recommendations of the specific product or practitioner to achieve the best results.